Media-Work Perugia Srl (Aut. Min 39/0006811/MA004,A003 del 15/05/2012)is seeking for a System Engineer, for electric mobility company based in Perugia.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
The System Engineer is responsible to:
• Provide a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle
• Investigates customer returns to determine root cause of failure.
• Responsible for system architecture, design and development activities.
• Responsible for the documentation of finished electronics products and sub-assemblies.
• Manage work instructions and production drawings.
• Work with other areas of Product Development to validate systems and software.
• Experience: 5 years of experience in the Automotive industry or similar and 2 or more years’ experience in EMC design and testing
Skills and Competencies:
• Master’s Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
• Proven success in developing and launching multiple new products
• Previous experience in applying Design of Manufacturability knowledge to system and sub-systems designs in mechanical, electronics and software/firmware
• Experience in PCB design and routing
• Knowledge of electronics CAD (Cadence and Altium designer)
• Experience in Harness design and routing
• Experience in automotive electronics design
Terms of contract:
• Ccnl metalmeccanico industria, Livello 6°/7°
• Permanent, Full time
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Contact us at email@example.com